A. Contractor understands that in order for it to provide services on the Hotel premises, Contractor must meet certain insurance requirements. A current certificate evidencing the below listed coverage is required and must be provided at least twenty (20) days’ before the Event (only if requested by Event Manager).
• Commercial General Liability: Not less than $2,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage. This limit is subject to change based on the scope of work.
• Automotive Liability: Not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage.
• Employers Liability: Not less than $500,000 combined single limit.
• Workers Compensation: In the minimum amount required by the applicable Workers’ Compensation statute. In the absence of Workers Compensation insurance in Texas, evidence of an alternative employee benefit program must be provided, as well as proof that the company has legally non-subscribed to the applicable Workers Compensation Act.
• Property Insurance for Contractor’s tools and equipment. In no event shall Hotel, Owners or Hilton Hotels Corporation be liable for any damage to or loss of personal property sustained by Contractor, whether or not it is insured, even if such loss is caused by the negligence of Hotel, Owners or Hilton, its employees, officers, directors, or agents.
B. Contractor waives on behalf of its self and its insurers all rights against Hotel, Owners or Hilton Hotels Corporation and its agents, officers, directors, and employees for recovery of damages to the extent these damages are covered by its insurance regardless of deductibles and/ or limits, if any.
C. Such insurance must name the Indemnitees as additional insured under both the General and Automobile liabilities policies on from CG 20 10 endorsement or its equivalent.
D. Certificates of Insurance should be sent to your Conference Manager, Nicole Fuentes. Failure to provide such insurance will prohibit Contractor from accessing the Hotel premises.